Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

It's true. I have no idea what I'm doing. I just submitted some of my websites to search engines using software I purchased almost a year ago, one of three softwares in one package costing $19.95. At least I think I submitted them -- the software says I did. But it could have also told me it built me a log cabin in Wisconsin, and I would have no way of knowing what it did.

While I investigate every internet business internet offer that comes to me via email, I feel like my head is that big dish made in the movie "Big Night" -- a "timpano" I believe -- everything but the kitchen sink. The good news is that the timpano turned out exquisitely. (The bad news is that all I can remember that was in the dish is hard boiled eggs, which is making me kinda queasy as I don't eat eggs.) (But I digress.)

I'm starting to dream about Internet marketers. The people that have pictures on their sites, that is. Generating money is becoming an obsession.

The part that keeps me going is that lots of people already think I'm nuts, so I might as well keep going until I know what I'm doing. That's the determining factor for a lot of things I decide to do -- everybody thinks I'm nuts, might as well do it. Sick, huh? Oh well. I am what I am. Clueless and nuts.

No comments: