Thursday, September 20, 2007

Career of the Day: Five-Toed Sloth

I've felt overwhelmingly exhausted the last few days. My mind is tired from thinking plotting planning thinking thinking thinking. It takes its toll. One night this week the most mentally stimulating television material I could handle was two re-runs of "The Golden Girls."

One thing I've been doing -- albeit sporadically -- is to account for time spent on each business the way a lawyer would. "Review and respond to question from potential eBay customer: .1 hours." At the end of the day, I'll at least know why I'm mentally fatigued. The lifestyle of those cute little sloths looks so appealing some days.

1 comment:

SoapDoc said...

Hey, I resemble that Sloth -- and I think they're adorable ;)

eBay is about all I can handle these days -- please tell me it will pass?

I LOVE your blog! You're extremely talented at this writing thing, you!! I will email you later today, I've got some questions for you :)