Thursday, May 29, 2008

Career of the Day: Prosperity Teacher

When I started tallying up all the tips, techniques, principles and strategies I have regarding prosperity, it took me scarcely an hour to realize I had well over 100 of them, and counting. "I should share these with the world!" I thought. So, I signed up with AWeber, am teaching myself the autoresponder thing, and I have an email list now.

I'm getting really good feedback already, and what's more, I'm feeling more and more prosperous myself. I do hope you'll join me. Visit http://www.YourProsperityTips.com to sign up!

After you click the confirm button in the email you get, that is. This is the age of the double opt-in process -- spammers begone!

Seriously, though, I am so enjoying this, and I'm giving useful, solid content, if I do say so myself :-)

Have a prosperous day!

No comments: