Saturday, May 17, 2008

Career of the Day: Purveyor of Freebies

This week I succumbed to peer pressure and signed up for Freebie Force. I was feeling a little mixed about it -- cripes, the stuff some companies make you go through to get a sample that will take 6-8 weeks to be delivered. I don't have the time or patience for that! But all things considered, I thought it would be a good investment. (And, in accordance with my latest credit card subscription policy, I calendared the last day I could unsubscribe if need be.)

I actually am pretty pleased with myself! I spent about an hour on Thursday night perusing all the offers, and a lot of them are totally worth it. I signed up my whole family for free burgers at Red Robin on their birthdays, found some ways to get electronics for free or a couple of dollars for shipping, found a way to use Skype to make free calls even to non-Skype users...I done good! I highly recommend it, even if you're a non-skinflint like me. CLICK HERE:
http://tinyurl.com/6xeenf

No comments: