Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Morning Update

You may have noticed that my postings have decreased in frequency. That's for a number of reasons, but primarily because there hasn't been much to tell. My business efforts have been a blast, but haven't yet produced the results I'm focusing on.

I'm officially putting my order in to the Universe to throw me a few bones so I know I'm on the right track.

Oh, if you're keen on the technique of putting your order in to the Universe, you should check out this ebook I'm working with: http://tinyurl.com/2nllp5. I've had some interesting results with this! As if I'm not precise enough already, I'm going to be much more precise with my orders from this point on. Starting with removing the part about the Universe throwing me a bone, LOL. It can't hurt to go with the Woody Allen method of discerning signs from the Universe: "If only God would give me a clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name into a Swiss bank account!"

No comments: