Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm Back, Feeling Renewed

Have I mentioned that internet-based businesses can be overwhelming? Probably. I've had a forced semi-sabbatical because my techno-genius boyfriend has commandeered my computers. I have a newer Mac now, but DBF (dear boyfriend) has somehow rigged it to be both a Mac and have Windows in a PC-fashion. (Like all my techno speak? For all I know, there are 2" elves living inside this thing, catering to my every keyboard-commanded whim.)

How this is going to change how I do things, I have no idea. I'm a stream-of-semi-consciousness kinda girl, and having a body in my computer chair every time I think of something I need to do online has thrown a wrench in my mental machinery. Now that DBF has wrapped things up, the mental juices are starting to flow again. It feels good. More soon.

No comments: