Thursday, October 9, 2008

Career of the Day: Half.Com Mogul

I'm an eBay seller, but I sell media items (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) on Half.com. Listing items on eBay is pure torture for me. The photos, the descriptions, the buyer angst over ever-increasing postage costs (hey, don't shoot the messenger!) -- ARGH.

But selling items on Half.com is pure pleasure. Find the item I want to sell at Half.com, click on "Sell this Item," determine the item's condition, set a price (suggested and average prices are given), and [Cue up the sounds of angels singing] I'm listed!!!!!! Most of what I sell can be mailed in a padded envelope, and the rest of the day is mine.

I'm majorly ramping up my Half.com business since reading Marijo Jilek's "
Secrets of How I Made $4,000 My First Month Selling on Half.com -- How to Easily Make a Living Selling Books, Audiotapes, VHS, DVDs, and CDs." I've sold stuff on Half.com since 2000, but reading Marijo's ebook has given me so many more ways to make money this way that I'm newly inspired. And the book is a positive steal. Read More Here: http://tinyurl.com/4wtsjl

I HIGHLY recommend reading her report, esp. if you need a way to make good, extra money with NO risk. (You pay only when your item sells, unlike eBay -- and your money is deposited directly into your bank account twice a month!!!) Check it out, tell me what you think.

Make CASH @ Half.com:
http://tinyurl.com/4wtsjl




No comments: